Welcome to the EDPM Part I examination to be held on Friday, 2 December 2022 in Dhaka, Bangladesh during the BSSP Annual Pain Conference.
Date and place
Type of event
- This event is a MCQ exam on paper.
- Administration fee, application and manual vetting for eligibility: €150
- If accepted for eligibility, then the remaining fee will be paid: €150
- An ESRA membership 2022 is included in the fee
- A withdrawal request submitted to the Examination Office before the closing date of applications is entitled to a refund of the exam fee, minus the administration fee, which is automatically deducted from the refund.
- A withdrawal request submitted after the closing date of applications is not entitled to any refund.
- In exceptional circumstances a transfer request may be granted, if there is a serious medical condition that prevents the candidate sitting the examination and the request reaches the Exams Office no later than 2 weeks prior to the first date of the exam.
- Transfer requests received after that date will not be entertained.
- Transfer requests due to visa difficulties and/or postal delays will not be entertained.
- Refunds will only be processed after the examination.
Eligibility and submission of documents
- The applicant has been in an official anaesthesiology training program before applying for the examination
- The applicant must provide evidence of training in pain medicine for at least 6 months
- The applicant is an ESRA member, with valid membership
- The applicant must have good command of English (as demonstrated at the examination)
- Applicants who are already practicing as specialists or consultants at their institution need to produce a letter from the chair of the department or employer specifying that they are engaged in sessions of chronic pain management.
How to register for the exam
The complete registration process uses a software called Ortrac.
What are the main steps in the registration process
- You will click on create account below (unless you have registered before, then you will sign in). Click here to read more about how to create an account. Please make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address, as all information regarding the exam will be sent to this address.
- You will be asked to fill in standard information such as name and other details.
- You will be asked to fill in information relating to the eligibility requirements, such as proof of training and similar details. After entering all information, click submit to proceed. Please note that you must enter all documents. See more above on this particular step (Eligibility and submission of documents).
- You will then be asked to pay the administrative fee.
- After this your application will be reviewed.
- If your application fulfils the requirements then you will be notified and asked for final payment, If there are problems with your application then you may be asked for other details or your application may be rejected.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact the EDPM Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
This application form is no longer accepting new submissions, but if you have already submitted your application, you may still log on to access or complete it.
Sign in with...