Welcome to the Qualification EXAM of EFS-ESSM CERTIFIED PSYCHO-SEXOLOGISTS to be held ito be held on Saturday 22 April 2023, 15:00-18:00 CET, ONLINE EXAMINATION
Fee: 300 euros (to be paid only after notification of approval to sit the exam)
Venue: ONLINE EXAMINATION
Type of event: The exam is an online examination. To take the exam, you will have to install and configure exam software on your laptop. Supported Computers are: (PC Windows 10 (64-bit), Mac 10.13 and later). The laptop must also have a working webcamera and microphone.
When installing the software (1-2 weeks before the exam) you will have to agree to the exam terms. This inclueds but is not limited to: being recorded, monitoring of your computer, and the collected data processed by Artifical Intelligence.
What are the main steps in the registration process
1. You will click on create account below (unless you have registered before, then you will sign in). Click here to read more about how to create an account.
2. You will be asked to fill in standard information such as name and other details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as id/passport etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed.
3. You will be asked to fill in information relating to the eligibility requirements, such as proof of training and similar details. You will be asked to upload documents ((in PDF format and tranlated into English) such as:
After entering all information, click submit to proceed. Please note that you must enter all documents.
Template for Recommendation letter
Template for Clinical cases
4. After this your application will be reviewed.
5. After a first review upon the documents provided, you will be invited for an interview with two supervisors for a discussion on the clinical cases presented during the submission process; the interview will comprise two parts: a) opportunity to introduce oneself and relevant experience in sexology, b) discussion of clinical cases previously selected by the applicant. If there are problems with your application then you may be asked for other details or your application may be rejected.
6. If your application fulfills the requirements and the interview recomendation; then you will be notified and asked for final payment to sit the exam.
Methods of payment
Payment of the application fee and exam fee for individual participants (which apply to most registrations) must be made online via this registration system. This can be done using most major credit or debit cards.
There are two exceptions to this rule.
Please also make sure you read the Terms and Conditions for this application before you continue, as these contain important information.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
If you do not have an account, you may create one now.
Sign in with...