Welcome to the Qualification EXAM of the Multidisciplinary Joint Committee on Sexual Medicine (MJCSM) to be held on Saturday 22 April 2023, 19:00-22:00 CET, ONLINE EXAMINATION
- 17 January 2023 (23:30 CET) - Deadline for applications
- End of January 2023/beginning of February 2023 - Notification of having been admitted to the online interview
- Mid February 2023 - online interviews to discuss the clinical cases for final approval to sit the exam
- End of Febrruary 2023– Notification of approval/denial to sit the exam
- 22 April 2023 (19:00-22:00 CET CET)- Qualification EXAM of the MJCSM
Fee: 400 euros.
Venue: ONLINE EXAMINATION
Type of event: The exam is an online examination. To take the exam, you will have to install and configure exam software on your laptop. Supported Computers are: (PC Windows 10 (64-bit), Mac 10.13 and later). The laptop must also have a working webcamera and microphone.
When installing the software (1-2 weeks before the exam) you will have to agree to the exam terms. This inclueds but is not limited to: being recorded, monitoring of your computer, and the collected data processed by Artifical Intelligence.
A complete guide to the exam and a full list of FAQ are available on the MJCSM website:
Guide to the exam: https://www.mjcsm.org/guide-to-the-exam/
What are the main steps in the registration process
- You will click on create account below (unless you have registered before, then you will sign in). Click here to read more about how to create an account.
- You will be asked to fill in standard information such as name and other details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as id/passport etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed.
- You will be asked to fill in information relating to the eligibility requirements, such as proof of training and similar details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as copy of you Passport (for identification purposes), proof of training, recommendation letters, clinical cases etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed. Please note that you must enter all documents. See more above on this particular step (Eligibility and submission of documents).
- After this your application will be reviewed.
- After a first review upon the documents provided, you will be invited for an interview with two supervisors for a discussion on the clinical cases presented during the submission process
- If your application fulfills the requirements and the interview recomendation then you will be notified and asked for final payment, If there are problems with your application then you may be asked for other details or your application may be rejected.
Methods of payment
Payment of the application fee and exam fee for individual participants (which apply to most registrations) must be made online via this registration system. This can be done using most major credit or debit cards.
There are two exceptions to this rule.
- If your hospital (or other external party) wishes to pay for you or a group of colleagues via invoice and bank transfer then have them to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include information for which names they wish to pay for and address/email for invoice.
- If you live in a country outside Europe where credit cards may not work (a few countries in Middle East and Africa), then you can also write an email to email@example.com and state your name and which exam you are applying for. A small manual fee will be added to manually process the payment.
Please also make sure you read the Terms and Conditions for this application before you continue, as these contain important information.
Why might my application be rejected?
Common reasons for applications being rejected include:
- Supporting documents are not in English
- All attachments are not complete
- Documents missing signatures or official stamps, or not completing the application forms.
By submitting this application I acknowledge and agree that:
- I must pay the full application fee for each sitting I attempt
- I understand that if my seat is transferred to another date, that I am responsible for paying the difference in fee if there is an increase
- I understand that if I do not install the software as instructed, I am not entitled to a refund or a seat transfer
- I understand that that event may be cancelled due to unforeseen organizational difficulties or if the event does not meet mininum participation. A full refund will be given in such a case of any pre-paid fees. There will be no reibursement of any other costs.
- I understand that if the examination is cancelled for national security reasons, that the organizer nor Orzone is not responsible for loss or costs incurred
- In case of cancellation by the participant till 28 February 2023 (23:30 CET) the payment less € 50 for administration fee will be refunded. After this date no refund of the payment. Refund requests should be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be processed after the exam date.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
This application form is no longer accepting new submissions, but if you have already submitted your application, you may still log on to access or complete it.
Sign in with...